KAISERSLAUTERN, Germany - As I was packing for my trip to Iraq I found that the zipper on one of my pairs of cargo pants was tragically mangled beyond repair. I thought about cobbling together a replacement from scrap metal and other refuse but, as the man once said, "You go to war with the pants you have - not the pants you might want or wish to have at a later time."
On to Baghdad tonight, friends. Massive Syria and Lebanon post w/pics coming.
Yellow Pine, ID - Version 2
12 years ago
3 comments:
Safe travels, Druz.
Druz,
Take care in Iraq. To motivate you, try to check out Olivia Ruiz website : she will be on tour this summer and I am inviting you. Give me your dates.
And see you in Kaboul!
You realize you'll have to keep me from rushing the stage, right?
Post a Comment